- J48 (2½ up to 6 inch size)
- Honeywell-Elster regulators/Low pressure regulators
- Elster GmbH
The J48 is an industrial low pressure regulator suitable for a wide range of pressure reduction applications, including such OEM equipment as boiler and burner trains for a variety of gases.
• Sizes: 2 1/2", 3", 4" & 6".
• Inlet pressure up to 350 mbar.
• Outlet pressure up to 160 mbar (2 1/2" - 3").
• Outlet pressure up to 345 mbar (4” - 6”).
• Temperature range -20° C to +70° C.
• Connections - 2 1/2" & 3” available screwed, all sizes available flanged.
Elster GmbH offers a wide range of measuring devices for measuring gas volume and flow rates. We can offer volume gas meters such as rotary and diaphragm gas meters, turbine and ultrasonic gas meters. Gas volume correctors and electronic devices for data transfer are also part of the production program. Elster GmbH is also able to provide its customers with the delivery of complete measurement systems for accounting measurement at high pressure in the area of transport and production of natural gas. All devices meet the highest standards in terms of quality, safety and fulfillment of all metrological requirements.Official web presentationURL dokument