Unit for telemetry recieves radio measurement from ALEVEL 0214 sensor and sends data via GSM network to server.
• One OKO recieves and then sends LPG level from 1 to up to 6 tanks on one location
• Frequency of data transfer with hourly levels - once or several times during the day
• Fast notifications (SMS or e-mail) about credit, critical notifications about overfilling of LPG level
• LPG levels are delievered to distributers of IT systems in suitable form
• Control over air allows changing of parameters and problem solving without need to visit location
• For mobile tank OKO unit can be optionally prepared with GSP positioning. It could show current location of tanks on Google map
Potentional of AIUT company is determined by a reliable team of over 200 engineers - fully qualifed and experienced professionals: automatic engineers, electro engineers, IT engineers, mechanic engineers, robotic engineers and electricans.
We're proud of our new headquarters in Katowice special economic zone in the city of Gliwice. New building includes over 3,000 m2 of offices and 1,800 m2 of production space with electric and mechanic workshops, along with section for production of electronic.
These elements represent ideal base for our current activities, and open up many possibilties for further growth and development, which is key strategic component of company's commitment.
Official web presentationURL dokument
Our most important gathered capital which gives us great prospects for further development: We appreciate and respect feedback of our customers, and work hard to provide optimal technical solution.