Unit for telemetry recieves radio measurement from ALEVEL 0214 sensor and sends data via GSM network to server.
• One OKO recieves and then sends LPG level from 1 to up to 6 tanks on one location
• Frequency of data transfer with hourly levels - once or several times during the day
• Fast notifications (SMS or e-mail) about credit, critical notifications about overfilling of LPG level
• LPG levels are delievered to distributers of IT systems in suitable form
• Control over air allows changing of parameters and problem solving without need to visit location
• For mobile tank OKO unit can be optionally prepared with GSP positioning. It could show current location of tanks on Google map